March 4, 2014

Contest Winners!

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for taking part in my 250th blog post contest, and for your faithful readership of my blog. 

I wish you all could have won a prize.  Each one of you brings joy, interest and color to my life.  Thank you!

We had 8 daring participants, and 5 who earned top scores.  Well done!

The top scoring names were written on sheets of paper, which were folded carefully four times, and put into a bowl.  The names were stirred vigorously and the winners chosen at random.


From among those 5 top scores, our 2nd place runner-up was Ashley V.  Congratulations, Ashley - you are the winner of the 2nd place prize - photo magnets!  :)



And our 1st place winner - the winner of the much-coveted photo canvas - was Coleen M!  Congratulations, Coleen!  :)

Thank you all so much for playing along.  Your participation meant a lot to me.

Ashley & Coleen, I will be in touch with you about selection of your photo prizes.  Congratulations again!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Ashley & Coleen!!!! That's awesome for both of them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments. Thank you!