May 22, 2012

Trailhead

Ever since I was a kid, I loved the thrill of striking out on a new trail and following where it led.  It didn't matter if it was a deer trail through the woods, rabbit tracks in the snow, or a properly maintained trail in a national forest.  I just wanted to get out and explore.


I still love walking trails today, and discovery the beauty of the plants and animals that live along them.  There's something exciting about rounding the next curve, topping the next rise, or breaking a new trail.  You never know what you will find!


This blog transposes the delights of the trail through my camera lens and fingertips, into the images and texts presented here.  So, at this new trailhead, I wave a welcome to those that follow as I head out to see what I can find on the trail.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments. Thank you!