May 24, 2012

Early Blossoms

Every time I take a walk, I see something new and different.  This is true even if I have been to that place a dozen times before.  And this time it was the giddy display of trees in spring bloom along the trail.


Not only did these beautiful blossoms look pretty from a distance, dressing the long-naked trees in soft while petticoats, but up close they presented a whole new display to dazzle the eye.


To the best of my knowledge, these are ornamental pear tree blossoms.  They were beautiful in the morning sunlight, and I only wished my camera could reach further into their intricate structures so that I could marvel more at their amazing design and perfect beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments. Thank you!