October 31, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?


"Big blue eyes
Pointy nose....
Chasing mice
And digging holes.
Tiny paws
Up the hill
Suddenly you're standing still."*




"But there's one sound
That no one knows...

What does the fox say?"*




"The secret of the fox
ancient mystery
Somewhere deep in the woods
I know you're hiding
What is your sound?
Will we ever know?
Will always be a mystery
What do you say?"*

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"*


Rare view of my favorite fox!

*These lyrics are excerpted from the wildly popular - we might even say viral - song, "What Does the Fox Say" by Ylvis, which became a YouTube sensation in September 2013.

2 comments:

  1. naaaaaaaaw!!!!! (that's what this fox says :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, you made me laugh! Thanks for commenting on my blog, and feel free to do so any time. Whenever you foxes speak, people tend to listen!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments. Thank you!