July 19, 2012

Past Trails: Timpanogas Cave

Here's a blast from the past!


Look how little the boys are!  This is Jason, Ajax and I several years ago while on the trail at Timpanogas Cave in Utah.  We were there visiting family.  (Hyperion is not shown - he was taking the picture.

And here we are with my sister, who is always hiking trails of her own, and enjoying nature.


She gave us a special tour of the monument, and it was a neat adventure.  I went up to the cave ok.  My only trouble was coming down the trail.  I had the irrational feeling that I was going to fall right off the mountain!  It was either scoot all the way down on my bottom, or face the mountain wall and sidestep my way down, ignoring the vast space beyond my back.  I took the second option!  My kind brother-in-law stayed with me and offered me lots of moral support.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments. Thank you!