September 24, 2012

And the Winner Is...

Dear Readers,

Thank you for all of your enthusiasm and participation as you helped me celebrate the achievement of my 100th blog post milestone.  I loved the increased interaction with you wonderful readers.  You guys are great!

Read all about it!  Found on the Trail readers are a special brand of AWESOME!

Thank you to all who entered!  The long-anticipated results are in!

We had two top entries - both scoring 100% on the quiz.  (Way to go!)  At random, in a scientifically controlled process that took place in our kitchen, one person out of that group was randomly selected to receive the much-vaunted prize.

It is, therefore, with great delight that I announce to you the winner of the 100th Blot Post contest for Found on the Trail.  Let it be known throughout the blogosphere that the winner is.... Stacey!  Woot!  Woot!

Newsflash!  Stacey wins the prize!  Hip!  Hip!  Hooray!

Stacey is a long-distance reader, an astute observer of nature, and an intrepid nature adventuress.  Congratulations to her!  She will be receiving five free notecards printed with the pictures of her choice.  Hurray!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Stacey!
    I am looking forward to your next 100 posts. I sure am enjoying nature vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we had a "Like" button on here, I would be liking both your comments, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments. Thank you!