September 18, 2012

Please Enter to Win!

Dear Readers,

So far we have had two submissions for the 100 Posts Celebration contents.  I would love to have many more.  Please take a look at the 100 Posts Celebration post and check out the ten question quiz there.  Send your answers to me at sloughsleuth@gmail.com .

Most of the questions can be answered by looking back in the last twenty-five posts.  Email me or post questions in the comment boxes if you get stuck.  I do give hints!  I would love to have more participants, so please give it a try.

The prize to the top winner will be five note cards printed with the photo or photos of theirchoice from my blog.  If there is a tie, a winner will be randomly selected from the top pool of contenstents.

You still have time to enter.  Submit your entries by midnight on Thursday, September 20, 2012.  Here's hoping that many of you will send in your answers!

Sincerely,
Demeter, the Slough Sleuth

2 comments:

  1. Dang! I missed it! Good luck to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    I'm sorry you missed it! I hope to have another contest at the next milestone. Thanks for your interest. I plan to announce the winnder soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments. Thank you!